Monday, July 07, 2014

coffee cake for one - a recipe


Coffee cake is one of my new go-to foods for breakfast.  Eaten with fluffy (unsweetened) whipped cream, it is truly scrumptious.  I really do love being a Trim Healthy Mama!

I certainly can not take credit for this fabulous tasting treat.  Credit goes to the amazing RohndaSue.  She shares recipes for delicious, healthy treats and family meals.  Subscribe to her blog and follow her on Facebook.  Her food photography alone is worth the read!

This image was designed to be a quick reminder of the ingredients, for those who have used the full instructions before.  I like to have the recipe stored in picture form, so I can access it on my phone.  You might like to do the same.

How do you store the recipes you go to again and again?

*note*
The recipe in the image is written to my taste.
I have made some minor modifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment!!