Saturday, October 26, 2013

singing canary - a recipe



The Singing Canary is one of the wonderful drinks developed by the authors of Trim Healthy Mama.  You will find the detailed instructions and health benefits of the drink on the Trim Healthy Mama Facebook page.  This image was designed to be a quick reminder of the ingredients, for those who have used the full instructions before.
Do make it if you have not already.  It is surprisingly delicious!!  I'm a little addicted!


Do you have any THM basic recipe images that you could share?


5 comments:

  1. There is so much pulp left after making singing Canary, is there any use for that stuff, it smell divine!
    I don't have any of those ID's listed below, but I"m on facebook THM saving money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried using the left over pulp. It may make a good body scrub. Let me know if you do find a use for it! I do like a good repurpose idea. Cheers!

      Delete
    2. Add it to muffins or cake. Also good for a compost bin and out in a bowl for the birds. Use less liquid if you put this in a cake or muffin recipe.

      Delete
  2. Is the vitamin C just the packets that you buy at the store? Like EmergenC and Alive? And is regular turmeric ok to be used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used both vitC powder and crushed tablets. Both work fine. And I just use the turmeric at the supermarket. Hope this helps!

      Delete

I love it when you comment!!