Thursday, April 19, 2012

tree birthday cake



Here we have the how-to for a very quick and easy kids birthday cake.

What you will need;
a few packets of plain chocolate biscuits
whipped cream
food colours (green dye and choc powder is what I used)
coloured candy coated choc
wrapped bee and ladybug chocolates





Look forward to lots of happy smiles from the birthday child!


(ps. This cake is made in the same style as my caterpiller cake.)

Happy birthday cake making.  Have fun!


Sharing at


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - this is soooo adorable, and seems not too difficult! Yours looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane. And no it's not difficult at all. I made the basic shape in about 5min, inc whipping the cream!!

      Delete
  2. Lovely cake. Talking of birthday cake, you might like this Janet Evanovich quote Evanovich quote

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you comment!!